OSI Systems and its subsidiaries is a vertically integrated provider of specialized electronic systems and for components that meet the critical needs in the homeland security, healthcare, defense, and aerospace industries. As a global company, we are dedicated to developing solutions for our customers and the people they serve to lead the way to a safer and healthier world.
• Supervise the performance of periodic compliance monitoring activities by analyzing data including system logs, application logs, change management reports and service requests.
• Provide overall support on IT compliance related issues. Liaise with IT and business process owners to identify compliance concerns to ensure policies/processes are consistently applied.
• Proactively assess processes and IT controls across the enterprise. Assist with all IT Compliance projects.
• Manage the review of policies, standards, processes and procedures to assess, monitor, report, escalate, and remediate IT risk and compliance related issues.
• Lead controls and compliance projects which proactively assess processes and IT controls across the enterprise.
• Communicate deficiencies, coordinate and report on gap remediation and process improvement status.
• Recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies to effect continuous process improvement
• Work independently in planning and coordinating IT internal audit reviews in multiple areas including Information Security, Privacy, IT operations, systems implementation and regulatory compliance.
• Collaborate in the development and implementation of testing methodologies for IT Applications development, IT Infrastructure, IT Security and availability.
• Partner to implement a proactive compliance program and enhance the enterprise understanding of the overall IT Controls framework.
• Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
• Identify key risks (actual and emerging) within IT processes and controls.
• Oversee and support coordination of risk assessment methodologies across multiple teams, and ensure consistent usage of enterprise resources.
• Interpret audit results and make conclusions on the adequacy and reliability of controls, prepare and present reports as necessary.
• Develop and review existing IT compliance controls for regulatory updates and perform required gap analysis; create and maintain various internal and external audit and compliance schedules/reports for IT Management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent verbal, interview, and diplomacy skills.
• Strong familiarity with governance, compliance and audit frameworks, such as NIST CSF, COBIT, ITIL, ISO, SOX.
• Demonstrated progressive experience in the management and organization of a dynamic team.
• Solid experience in testing, evaluating, and documenting controls for compliance.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Project, Access & PowerPoint) and flowcharting software tools (e.g. Visio).
• Excellent written and verbal English communication as well as group presentation skills.
• Highly motivated and organized.
• Adaptable to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Able to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver quality work product in a timely manner.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information systems, engineering or a related field strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• 4+ years’ demonstrated supervisory experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT compliance and risk management methodologies or evaluating the security requirements of complex multi-platform systems.
• Prior experience in performing IT control testing activities preferred.
• Experience in technical writing or Information Security a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and handling of critical roles/Segregation of Duties a plus.
• Willingness to work only in Night Shifts (IST) to match the Pacific Time zone
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.