- BA/BS Degree in a business discipline, technical, science, advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of successful experience in managing partnerships, negotiating long term contracts, driving sales through contracts, with proven excellence in these areas:
- Complex capital sales (Healthcare or IT product) to Executive Leadership
- IDN Level sales & contract experience.
- High levels of competence and credibility. Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and achieve sales objectives by developing and maintaining accounts / territory.
- Able to show experience in simultaneously coordinating multiple complex projects with demanding time frames while maintaining analytical attention to detail. Good organization and project management skills.
- Ability to show experience with interacting, communicating, and negotiating complex material with Executive Leadership (internally and externally) to influence key stakeholders
- Highly collaborative with positive & productive experience working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Proven ability to lead, develop, motivate, and hold others accountable.
- Experience leading and directing cross-functional teams without direct reporting connection
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods and techniques for problem-solving and process improvement; Solve complex issues where analysis requires evaluation of multiple options
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate opportunity and data-driven solutions to executive leadership
- Advanced Microsoft Office user – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
OTHER WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of Spacelabs training required (including training done at Company location). Must become fully competent in the application and operation of all products.
- Required to register with a vendor credentialing service. As part of this process, may be required to submit personal information to a credentialing service company, to provide proof of vaccinations or related medical information, and to comply with other requirements needed to be able to work at customer site. May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
- Must maintain a good driving record and be insurable per company policy. Ensure that company vehicle is clean and regularly maintained at all times consistent with Fleet requirements. Observe all applicable company safety policies and practices.
- Maintain demo inventory in salable condition, including proper storage, movement and record keeping. Control, inspect, and maintain consignment inventory equipment at prescribed levels.
- Minimum of 60% travel is required.
- Location needs to be in the Eastern time zone with access to a primary or secondary airport.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
Poster Link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.