- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related discipline (Information Technology preferred) or AA degree in a technology related discipline (Information Technology preferred) plus 2 years of experience in medical devices and technical support.
- Level 2 - 2+ years’ experience in related position/Level 3 – 5+ years in related position, Overall relevant experience determines level.
- Experience with Service Life Cycle Management
- Experience with product line responsibility
- Experience supporting enterprise level, mission-critical applications
- Experience with Incident/Escalation management; supporting and troubleshooting networked medical devices deployed through hospital system(s) is highly preferred.
- Ability to deliver results through others, both direct and matrixed. Ability to lead, develop, motivate and hold others accountable. (Level 3 – Experience as team/project leader required)
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes. Strong project management skills. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to customer, organizational, business and external influences with integrity, immediate consideration, and action to meet business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – be able to make complex information into clear executive summaries for diverse audiences.
- Requires a passion for providing extraordinary customer service and a knack for diffusing tense customer situations, putting customers at ease and instilling customers with confidence in their abilities and attention to detail.
- Must work well in fast paced team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction.
- Confidence with phone consultation and relaying technical information over the phone
- Radio Frequency Experience a Plus
- Must travel domestically/internationally, and be able to acquire all necessary travel documents – 15%
Product & System Integration Specialist Requirements
- 4 years of applicable system integration experience required or CCNA/CCNP certified with 2 years’ experience.
- Medical device and clinical workflow experience preferred.
- VMWare and MS Server 2012 experience is preferred.
- HL7 protocol knowledge – basic to enhanced.
- Proven track record in network related problem resolution.
- LAN concepts and technology including L2/L3 Switches, VLANs, and structured cabling experience is preferred.
- Experience with WAN routing concepts and equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of multicast protocol and routing is a plus.
- Advanced Windows Operating Systems and Web Technologies
- VMware Virtual Machine experience
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux based network management tools
- Database administration and performance monitoring a plus
Other Work Requirements
- Successful completion of Spacelabs training required (including training done at Company location). Must become fully competent in the application and operation of all assigned products and systems.
- Work various shifts as deemed necessary for successful installation and training.
- May be required to complete US federal background check and requirements for access to US government facilities; terms of federal contracts require US citizenship - dual citizenship is prohibited.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law
Poster Link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for the Security and Healthcare divisions, as well as to external original equipment manufacturer clients for application in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.